The Device Support gives you an opportunity to resolve any issue befalling Google Home, which is a new product by Google. The Device Support is well-versed with all the technicalities of Google Home, thus ensuring a comprehensive Google Home support. Google Home has brought with itself a brand new option for all those who were looking for a superior and efficient home automation machine. Google Home is a voice-assistant device, which is capable of doing things, which are beyond users’ expectations. To operate the device, you will have to say the waking word, i.e., ‘Ok Google’. Then, you can ask the device to switch on/off the lights, book a movie, and reserve a table at your favorite restaurant, etc.
Before you could enjoy the features of Google Home, it is essential to perform Google Home setup in the right way. The Device Support is always there to help its users regardless of which device they want to use.
Prerequisites for Google Home setup:
- A Google Home device.
- A working Google Account.
- Google Home app installed on your smartphone.
- A working internet connection.
Get the precise and accurate setup steps to get started with Google Home.
- Google Home doesn’t come with a screen, so you will have to set it up using your smartphone. Get Google Home app from Google Play Store.
- Download and install the application. After that, plug in the adapter that is given along the device into the power outlet. Other end of the adapter will be plugged at the bottom of Google Home device. With this, the booting process starts and Google Home displays a colourful array of lights.
- Coming to the smartphone now for further settings. Launch the Google Home app followed by tapping on the ‘devices icon’, which is given at the top-right corner of the screen. On ‘devices’ screen, try to find ‘Google Home’ option. Once found, tap ‘setup’ followed by ‘continue’.
- Your smartphone will be connected to a temporary Wi-Fi network on Google Home. Once that happens, you have to make sure that you’re connected to the right Google Home device. This is an important part of Google Home Com setup.
- Now, you have to name your device from different room options. It will depend upon where you want to keep Google Home. If the desired name is not listed, then select a different name. Once the device has been named, tap ‘continue’.
- Connect Google Home to Wi-Fi network by entering the details.
- Let the device download and install the necessary updates.
- Sign into your Google account or sign up for a new Google account, and add it to Google Home.
This concludes the setting up process, and if there is any issue, any confusion regarding any of the steps, then you can get in touch with Google Home com support. You will be provided with a permanent solution for all the issues in the shortest possible time.
The Device Support has been a popular name when it comes to providing help and support, and the same pattern continues for Google Home as well, as the company promises to deliver the best Google Home help to all the people residing in any part of the world.