If you’re magicJack user and don’t the procedure of activating call forwarding with magicJack then here we have few steps for you. Take a look at these facile steps.
MagicJack does not have provisionally call forwarding, but there are two paths to get YouMail to work with magicJack. You just need to run your eyes to the following steps. You can take support or better guideline of professionals as well.
You can use YouMail Drop Box:
- You need to fil up the suitable credentials into your magicJack account at my.magicjack.com
- Now make a click on “Account e-mail”
- Now add (your mail phone number) @my.youmail.com as an extra e-mail address, and do a selection of voicemail. For example: If the phone number in your YouMail account is 8004441414, you will enter like this- email@example.com
Note: Check your connection to YouMail by making a call to your magicJack and leaving a voicemail. Sometimes, magicJack doesn’t make the change, even if it displays accurately on your screen. In such a case, you need to contact their customer support or simply you can get in touch with professionals or experts. They can usually do a reset that gets your YouMail working within 60 seconds.
The other way or technique is to have the magicJacl either forward to your cell phone or forward straight to YouMail (depending on whether you wish magicJack calls to step ahead directly to voicemail.) Follow these facile steps:
- You need to do the addition of your magicJack number as a YouMail phone.
- Fill up the acceptable credentials into your magicJack account at my.magicjack.com. If you face any technical mess in filling up your username and password then you can contact professionals.
- Make a click on “Call Forwarding”
- Now enter your cell phone number digits and enable call forwarding (or put in the YouMail deposit number or you can simply get in touch with experts).
So, here’s the facile procedure but still if you have any question or you want to get these steps again then you can make a call to professionals or experts.