Are you a Kindle Fire HD users? If yes then you may be facing some technical messes such as your device keeps shutting down or keyboard typing erratically, if these kinds or errors annoying you then follow these simple steps.
Highlighted buttons and voice descriptions
If you find that there’s a tallow line around some of your onscreen buttons, or that a voice explains what you’re making tap when you try to go around, then you may have carelessly powered on the Accessibility mode. It’s made to support people with disabilities use their Fire tablet, but, thankfully, it’s facile to power off. A couple of our users asked about this one, so here we have few facile steps for you.
- Navigate to Settings > Accessibility and then turn off Voice Guide.
- If you have Explore by Touch or Screen Reader turned on, then from the top of the screen you need to swipe down with two fingers so you can open the Quick Actions menu. Then, make a tap on Settings and tap twice on the screen to open the Settings menu. Tap Accessibility and tap twice on the screen to open the Accessibility menu. Now make a tap on Off next to Screen Reader, two-tap the screen for the confirmation, tap Continue, and double-tap the screen one more time. This should disable both Screen Reader and Explore by Touch.
Problem: Keeps shutting down
If you find that your Kindle Fire HD keeps turning off by automatically, then you’re not the one, there are many users who facing the same. We have some simple steps to tackle this issue.
- You’ll wish to be by ensuring that the battery is fully charged.
- Try resetting the tablet by holding down the power button for around 20 seconds, wait for a while, and then press the power button again. You can also just hold down the power button constantly for 40 seconds if you want a force restart.
- If the issue is just that the screen goes off, then navigate to Settings > Display > Screen Timeout and set it to be higher or never.
- Overheating can be the cause as well. If it feels very warm to the touch, then you need to remove the case carefully and before you put the case again, give some time to cool it down.
- Try using a separate charger and cable to ensure the battery is being accurately charged.
- Your last but not least option is to back up all your data and perform a factory reset. Navigate to to Settings > Device > Reset to Factory Defaults > Reset.
Problem: Keyboard typing erratically
Some users have reported a wired problem with their Kindle Fire where it fails to type accurately. Sometimes it removes words, or skip pages automatically. If you’re struggling with the same issue then you need to follow these simple steps.
- First, you should try cleaning the touchscreen with the help of microfiber cloth. Ensure that any case you are using is fitted properly, and check while using a screen protector, there are no air bubbles.
- Try holding down the power button for approx. 20 seconds so you can power it off and then make a press on the same button so you can power it on.
- Ensure your Kindle Fire is completely charged and repeat the above-given step.
- You could try a factory reset, but you have to say goodbye to your data, so backup first. Swipe down from the top and tap Settings > Device > Reset to Factory Defaults > Reset.